Our school is a collaborative environment that offers high quality, ongoing professional learning and development opportunities.
Rossbourne staff are dedicated and highly skilled professionals who care for the wellbeing of all members of our community and who are dedicated to the education and personal development of our students.
Our staff embrace our values and educational philosophy within this highly supportive and nurturing environment.
We seek applications from individuals who are creative, ethical, persistent, strategic, reflective, and who have a genuine commitment to our culture and mission.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we will maintain strict privacy and confidentiality regarding your application.
All applications need to include:
- A cover letter that addresses your suitability to the requirements of the position.
- A resume detailing your qualifications and experience, and contact details of three referees.
Employment at Rossbourne School is subject to the following requirements:
- Teachers must hold registration (or permission to teach) with the Victorian Institute of Teaching.
- General staff (non-teaching staff) must hold a Working with Children Clearance and a National Police Criminal Record Check that confirms no record of relevant criminal activity as determined by the school.
All staff must:
- Be eligible to work in Australia.
- Agree to the Staff Code of Conduct, and adhere to all school policies.
Rossbourne School takes a zero-tolerance approach to child abuse and is fully committed to ensuring that its strategies, policies, procedures and practices meet all Child Safety Standards as specified in Ministerial Order No. 870 (2015)
There are currently no positions available.
Advertised positions will be listed here when have a vacancy.
**Note: Please add 'no-display' class to the Settings tab to hide this block when positions are added**